Outcomes in EHC Plans course is designed for anyone involved in the writing of outcomes for EHC plans, including SEND professionals, education staff and EHC plan writers. This deep-dive course will examine the function and requirements of outcomes and the SMART criteria, and provide a range of strategies that can be utilised when writing outcomes. Click here for more information about this course.
If you wish to purchase 1 license for this course, you can:
- select ‘direct bank transfer’ at the checkout to raise an invoice;
- pay immediately via credit/debit card;
- fill in and return an order form (download here).
Price is based on an individual user license. Upon payment, the user will be automatically enrolled onto their chosen course. Therefore, only one user license can be purchased online at one time.
If you would like to purchase 2 or more licenses, please click here to download an order form.
For multiple licenses for same price courses, you can also benefit from the following bulk discounts*:
- 5 – 9 licenses – 10% discount
- 10 – 14 licenses – 20% discount
- 15 – 19 licenses – 30% discount
- 20 – 24 licenses – 40% discount
- 25+ licenses – 50% discount
*Bulk discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
We offer exclusive product discounts to registered charities; please get in touch with us to discuss how we can help you.